Workforce Group (formerly Workforce Management Centre Limited) is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm.
Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Grouphas built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria.
Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organisational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are currently recruiting for the various roles below:
• Direct Sales Agents (Code: DSA-001)
• Contact Centre Agent (Code: CCA-001)
• Customer Service Officer (Code: CSO-001)
• Front Desk Tellers (Code: FDT-001)
• Internal Control Officers (Code: ITO-001)
• Data Entry Officers (Code: DEO-001)
• Secretary (Code: SCT-001)
• Transaction Officers (Code: TTO-001)
• Account Payable Officer (Code: APO-001)
• Account Support Officer (Code: ASO-001)
• Bulk Teller (Code: BTE-001)
• Loan Rehabilitation Officer (Code: LRO-001)
• Officer Form M & NXP (Code: NXP-001)
• P.O.S Merchant (Code: POS-001)
• User & Branch Support Officer (Code:UBS-001)
• Waiters/Waiteress (Code: WTT-001)
• Bartenders (Code: BTD001)
• HR Coordinator (Code: HRC-001)
• Account Receivables Officer (Code: ARO-001)
• Security Control Room Officer (Code: SCR-001)
• IT Support Officer (Code: ITS-001)
• Generator Operator (Code: GOP-001)
• Office Assistant (Code: OFA-001)
• Plumber (Code: PLM-001)
• Receptionist (Code: RCT-001)
• Archivist (Code: ARC-001)
Qualified candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Must possess an OND/HND/BSc. in any field.
- Not more than 32 years old as at the time of this application.
- Must have completed IT (OND) or NYSC (HND/BSc.).
- Experience in the banking sector is a plus.
- Must be smart and articulate.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Business acumen
- Time Management skills
- Computer skills
- Negotiation skills
- Presentation skills
- Product knowledge
- Selling skills
- Customer focused
Method of Application
All qualified and interested candidates should kindly forward their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly indicate the job code e.g. (“OFA-001”) as subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 30th October, 2019.
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
If you need us to help you with more updated information about Workforce Group Massive Recruitment 2019, kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.