Our culture and values in a nutshell speak to placing our customers as priority, working hard, being passionate about what we do (and having fun in the process!) and teamwork. Our Company is full of ordinary people with extraordinary minds who desire to do extraordinary things!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Data Analyst
- We are looking for a passionate Data Analyst. The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and use insight to help enable business decisions.
- Data analyst responsibilities include conducting full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design.
- Data analysts will develop analysis and reporting capabilities.
- They will also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting solutions (Power BI, Qlikview etc.), databases (SQL etc.), and ETL
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc.)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- B.Sc. in Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics is an added advantage
Application Closing Date
24th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the subject matter captured as “Senior Data Analyst”
Note: It is noteworthy to mention that only candidates who fit the description will be shortlisted.