The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) was established by the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to among other things organize elections into various political offices in the country.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for employment in the Local Government Areas (LGAs) across the country within the capacity below:
Job Title: Professional / Experienced Hire – Grade Level 09 -14
Location: Nationwide (All LGAs Across the Country)
- Work in designated Professional Departments of the Commission as may be assigned.
- Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Social Sciences, the Sciences or Humanities, Masters degree, Professional qualification chartered by legislation,
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate and post-qualification cognate experience is an added advantage.
In addition, an applicant must:
- Be a Nigerian Citizen;
- Present a Certificate of State of Origin Signed by the Chairman! Secretary of his/her Local Government. A Certificate of endorsement by Liaison Officers is not acceptable;
- Be computer literate;
- Be Certified by Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in the Commission;
- Not be above 45years of age.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application Online
- The application process is free of charge
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment
Application Closing Date
If you need us to help you with more updated information about Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Recruitment 2020, kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.