Are you interested in working with the leading company in the Agricultural and Packaged Foods sector in Nigeria? If yes, apply now for Olam Nigeria Limited Graduate Trainee Programme 2019.
Olam Nigeria is a leading company in the Agricultural and Packaged Foods sector in Nigeria and has been the leading exporter in Nigeria’s non-oil sector in the last several years.
Applications are invited from fresh graduates for:
Posted: Graduate Sales Trainee Programme 2019
- First degree in any discipline from a reputable institution
- Ability to thrive in different working conditions.
- High mobility with affinity for different cultures and willingness to work in any part of Nigeria
- Strong team spirit
- Strong analytical and numeric skills.
- Fluency in English language and at least one other major Nigerian language. Ability to speak more than one main local language will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of second class upper grade
- 1 -2 years’ work experience.
- Young and energetic
Olam Nigeria Limited Graduate Trainee Programme 2019
Method of Application
All interested and qualified candidates should: Click Here to Apply Online
1. Click on the “Register” tab at the top of the screen to create an account.
2. Proceed to your email box to activate your account.
3. Login with your registered email and password.
4. You are required to provide the following:
- Personal Information
- Additional Information
- Passport Photo
- Education Qualifications
- Employment History
NB: Nigerian Institutions are listed while foreign Institutions are to be typed in.
5. At the completion of each page, click on the “Update” button at the bottom of the screen. Always click on the arrow in a dropdown box to get more options for that particular field. You can also use the buttons ‘Previous and ‘Next’ to navigate through the portal pages.
6. Ensure the name used in application matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
7. Ensure your documents meet up to the requirements stated at the top of the screen. On the Documents box, select the document to be uploaded. Select file and upload. NB: Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
8. Once you have completed the steps above, you have created a profile on the e-Recruiter. You shall use this profile to apply for any vacancies available on the Portal. Recheck your profile information to avoid errors; you can update your information at any time.
9. To apply for a vacancy, click on the “Vacancies” tab at the top of the screen.
10. On the list of vacancies, click on the “View/Apply” button beside the vacancy you wish to apply for.
11. A short description of the vacancy is displayed. Click on the “Apply Now” button to submit your application.
12. After applying, a notification is displayed on the screen: “Application Complete! Thank you for applying for this vacancy. Upon review, only suitably qualified candidates would be contacted.” You can also confirm your successful application under ‘My Job Applications’.
13. You have successfully applied for a vacancy.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about Olam Nigeria Limited Graduate Trainee Programme 2019, kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.