NSCDC Recruitment 2019 – Are you looking for how to apply for the ongoing Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) Recruitment 2019? If yes, you are at the right place.
Secondly you need to know what NSCDC is all about and what services they offer.
What is NSCDC?
Nigeria Security and Civil Defence corps (NSCDC) is a para-military institution that was established in May 1967 by the Federal Republic of Nigeria, with the act of National Assembly. The act was amended in 2007, to enhance the statutory duties of the corp.
Recruitment Into The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence corps (NSCDC) 2019/2020
The Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Service Board (CDFIPB) is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for full time appointments to fill the existing vacancies in the following positions in the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC):
Click here to view the available job positions at NSCDC
How to Apply for NSCDC Recruitment 2019
All interested and qualified candidates who wants to apply for NSCDC 2019 recruitment should visit www.cdfipb.careers and follow the application procedures outlined below;
NSCDC Application Procedure 2019
Please read the following instructions carefully before proceeding with your application:
- Click on Start your application button above to commence your application. You will be required to register using a valid email and a password of your choices
- On successful registration, a confirmation message will be sent to the email you provided. CHECK YOUR SPAM MESSAGES IF YOU CAN’T FIND IT WITHIN YOUR INBOX. Click on the link provided to continue your application
- After successful confirmation, log in with the combination of your email and password.
- You are required to complete the bio-data (personal information) section first. Without completing this section, you cannot proceed with your application.
- Please complete all the provided sections with accurate information. Ensure you print out your acknowledgement slip at the end of your application
- Candidates are expected to log into the website above, fill and summit the application form online. Candidates are advised to print out the Referee forms which must be duly completed for submission during screening.
- Application must be Online
- Candidate should NOTE that multiple applications will automatically be disqualified.
NSCDC Recruitment Requirements 2019
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
- Applicants must possess the requisites qualifications and certificates. Any certificates or qualifications not presented and accepted at the recruitment center shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
- Applicants must be fit and present certificate of medical fitness from recognized Government Hospitals.
- Applicants must be of good character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences.
- Applicants must not be members of secret society, Cult or Drug Addicts etc.
- Applicants must not have been involved in any financially embarrassment.
- Applicants must be between the ages 18 and 30 years
- Applicant’s heights must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant’s chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Computer Literacy will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
7th September, 2019.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about NSCDC Recruitment 2019, kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.