Are you looking for Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment 2019? Do you mind if we guide you on how to successfully apply for Nigerian Ports Authority jobs? If yes, then this article is for you.
The Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) is a federal government agency that governs and operates the ports of Nigeria.
The major ports controlled by the NPA include: the Lagos Port Complex and Tin Can Island Port in Lagos; Calabar Port, Delta Port, Rivers Port at Port Harcourt, and Onne Port.
Here we will give you latest updates about Nigerian Port Authority recruitment and also guide you through the application process.
This article contains vital and detailed information regarding Nigerian Ports Authority job offers for graduate and undergraduate in Nigeria.
Also, you’ll learn about the company description, application skills, requirements and qualifications in this article.
Carefully go through this article before you begin your NPA application. Every information here are as important as you need the NPA job.
Note, this article will also give answers to the under listed questions on Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Recruitment. Questions like;
- When will NPA Recruitment Commence
- Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment 2019 Form
- How to Apply for NPA Recruitment 2019
- NPA Official Recruitment Portal 2019
- NPA Application Link
- Has NPA Started Recruitment for 2019
- Job Vacancies at NPA
- Is www.nigerianports.org NPA portal
- NPA Recruitment Guide and Requirements 2019
- NPA application deadline
NPA Recruitment Requirements and Procedures
Prospective applicants who seek for an employment in Nigerian Ports Authority must meet the requirement below;
- Must be a Nigerian or have the necessary work permits, if not a Nigerian citizen.
Candidates are to;
- Submit their resumes via the online form
- Must attend aptitude test
- Must present original credentials at the interview
How to Apply for Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Recruitment 2019/2020
- Visit www.nigerianports.gov.ng
- Click on the Register button to create an account on this portal by providing a valid email address (which will be used as your User Name) and Password. Note: You will need your Email Address (User Name) and Password to log in subsequently
- Complete the resume application form. You can save your application. You may log in at anytime before application closes to make changes to your saved application. Make sure you review your data carefully before applying.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA).
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload your Credentials on https://nigerianports.gov.ng
- NPA list of successful Candidates will be published after application.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in NPA.
Please note that ONLY those who are successful at all levels of NPA recruitment process will qualify for employment, provided there are suitable openings.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Recruitment 2019/2020, kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.