This is to inform the general public and all interested candidates that Nigerian Navy Graduates & HND Direct Service Recruitment 2019 Application Form is out online.
The Nigerian Navy has commenced the enlistment of graduates and HND holders into the Direct Short Service Commission.
Here you will get the latest updates about Nigerian Navy Graduates & HND Direct Service Recruitment 2019, Application requirements, qualification and guidelines on how to apply online successfully.
We advice you to carefully read through the article before you start your Nigerian Navy 2019 Graduates & HND recruitment application.
Interested applicants must;
- Be Nigerians by birth
- Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Division for first degree holders and Upper Credit for HND holders.
- Possess NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate
- Be between 22 and 28 years by Feb. 20, 2020 except for Imams, Chaplains and Medical Consultants who should not exceed 30 years and 40 years respectively by Feb. 20, 2020,”.
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 metres tall
- Female applicants must not be less than 1.65 metres in height.
Interested and qualified candidates should visit the Nigerian Navy Enlistment Portal via www.joinnigeriannavy.com to apply online.
Application Deadline: 14th November, 2019.
Portal will remain open till Nov. 14, 2019 for interested candidates to apply online
Online registration, aptitude test and the selection interview are free of charge.
Please be wary of scammers and refrain from giving money to any individual under any guise.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about Nigerian Navy Graduates & HND Direct Service Recruitment 2019, kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.