The Nigerian Maritime University Admission Screening Form 2018/2019. Exam Date, Application details and how to apply for 2018/2019 Nigerian Maritime University (NMU) Admission Screening Exercise.
We are glad to inform the general public and all interested candidates that the Nigerian Maritime University is accepting applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into various awards in the university’s Certificate, Diploma, Undergraduate, Postgraduate Diploma, Masters Degree Programmes and Doctor of Philosophy Programmes of Nigerian Maritime University for 2018/2019 academic session.
The Nigeria Maritime University (NMU) located at Okerenkoko with its takeoff campus at Kurutie Warri South West Local Government Area of Delta State is established and owned by the Federal Government of Nigeria, and has been granted approval by the National Universities Commission (NUC) to commence undergraduate degree programmes effective from the 2018/2019 academic session.
Accordingly, interested candidates who sat for the 2018/2019 University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are hereby invited to apply for admission into the underlisted degree programmes.
Nigerian Maritime University Admission Screening Form 2018/2019
Nigerian Maritime University (NMU) situated in Okerenkoko, Warri South-West of Delta State is a non profit, Federal Government licensed University.
The University is fully residential for all Students and Staff. All programmes offered in NMU are approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC).
Programmes Offered In Nigerian Maritime University:
- Marine Sciences
- Social and Management Sciences
- Pure Sciences
Faculty of Engineering
1. Marine Engineering
2. Civil Engineering
3. Electrical Engineering
4. Mechanical Engineering
5. Petroleum and Gas Engineering
Faculty of Environmental Management
1. Environmental Management and Pollution Control
2. Meteorology and Climate Change
3. Fisheries and Aquaculture
Faculty of Transport
1. Nautical Science
2. Transport logistics Management
3. Marine Economics and Finance
4. Port Management
Nigerian Maritime University Admission Requirements
Interested candidates seeking admission into Nigerian Maritime University must possess the following documents listed below.
- Waec or Neco result with minimum of five credit, no more than two sitings.
- Authentified waec, Neco, GCE Certificate (Ministry of Education and
- Testimonial of your secondary school.
- Birth certificate
- Application fee
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICANTS
- Interested applicants must have written the unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) in the 2018/2019 academic session.
- Applicant who have already gained admission into any tertiary institution in the country are not eligible to apply.
- Five credits in relevant subjects in SSCE, (or its equivalent) obtained in not more than two sittings
METHOD OF PROCESSING APPLICATION FORM
Interested applicant could obtain and process forms for any of the aforelisted programmes through the following means:
- Complete the Application form online by logging onto the official website of the Nigeria Maritime University (NMU) www.nmu.edu.ng and click on the online undergraduate Admission Application form and provide valid information ONLY.
- Submit the online Application form and print a copy (Will be sent to your email, be sure to check your email spam folder if the acknowledgement is not found in your inbox )
- Alternatively, applicants could obtain Application forms, fill and submit same at the Admissions Office of the University at Kurutie Campus.
Nigerian Maritime University School Fees
School fees for Nigerian Maritime University are very cheap compared to other Universities in Nigeria and can also be paid by installment.
How To Apply For Nigerian Maritime University 2018/2019 Admission Screening
Admission to the Nigeria Maritime University is given by JAMB. To apply, candidates are advised to come to the school campus at kurutie to pick up admission forms.
On no account should anyone pay money to any individual. All payment pertaining to school fees can only be done through remita.
The Vice Chancellor of Nigerian Maritime University, NMU, Warri South-West Local Government Area, Delta State, Prof. Ongoebi Maureen Etebu, has said academic activities will commence soon.
Prof. Etebu made the disclosure at the Kurutie take-off campus of NMU, where about 1,300 prospective academic staff shortlisted from over 6,000 applications, were interviewed for recruitment, at the weekend.
For further inquiries, please send your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need us to help you with more updated information about Nigerian Maritime University 2018/2019 Admission Screening exercise, kindly provide us your phone number or email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question on our WhatsApp platform +234818 217 2430
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.