Are you looking for Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) or you want to know more about the Nigerian Army Short Service Combatant (SSC) Commission Course 46/2020. If that’s what you want, then this article is for you.
We are pleased to inform you that applications are invited from eligible Nigerians for commission into the Nigerian Army (NA) as Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) officers and Short Service Combatant (SSC) Commission officers.
The DSSC and SSC application is open to both civilians and serving military personnel. However, only serving military personnel sponsored by any of the Services of the Nigerian Armed Forces to civil institutions shall be considered.
1.) Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC)
2.) Nigerian Army Short Service Combatant (SSC) Commission Course 46/2020
Don’t forget that Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2019/2020 recruitment is all we are going to discuss here. Please make sure you read through before you begin your application.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army DSSC & SSC Recruitment 2019/2020
Interested and qualified candidates who wants apply should visit www.nigerianarmyms.ng to create an account.
- From the home page, select DSSC or SSC application.
- On successful registration, you will receive an email notification containing your login details.
- Click on ‘Login’ to complete the application form.
- Ensure all required documents listed below are uploaded:
- Passport photograph.
- Educational certificates.
- Evidence of membership of any professional body.
- Certificate of state of origin.
- Birth certificate or age declaration.
- Applicants must print out their online generated photo-slip on completion of their application. The first page is to be signed by the Registrar of Court of Law while the second page is to be signed by the applicants’ Local Government Chairman/Secretary or any military officer of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel or equivalent and above who hails from his/her state. Successful applicants would be required to present their printed photo-slips to the selection board during interview.
Note: Applicants are to submit ONLY one registration.
For further information, you may call 08179269294 and 08109959294 between 0800 – 1800 hours daily while the portal is yet open or visit www.army.mil.ng
Department of Military Secretary,
Asokoro – Abuja
Application Deadline 28th September, 2019.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about Nigerian Army DSSC & SSC Recruitment 2019/2020, kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.