Are you looking for Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019 Application form? or you want us to guide you on how to apply for Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Recruitment 2019. If yes, continue reading.
We are pleased to inform you that Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for full time appointments to the following positions in the Nigeria Customs Service.
Candidates who wants to apply for Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019 must possess the qualification stated against the respective positions:
CATEGORY ‘A’ – GENERAL DUTY
1.) SUPERINTENDENT CADRE:
Nigeria Customs Service Post: Assistant Superintendent of Customs Grade II – Consol 08 Entry Qualification: Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree with at least Second Class Lower Division from a recognized University.
2.) INSPECTOR CADRE Post:
Inspector of Customs – Consol 07 Entry Qualification:- Higher National Diploma (HND) with at least lower credit from a recognized Polytechnic. (ii) Assistant Inspector of Customs – Consol 06 Entry Qualifications: – National Diploma (ND) with at least lower credit from a recognized Polytechnic, National Certificate of Education (NCE).
3.) ASSISTANT CADRE Post:
(i) Customs Assistant II – Consol 04 Entry Qualifications: – Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE) with Credits in not less than five subjects including English Language and Mathematics obtained at a maximum of two sittings. General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with credit in five subjects including English Language and Mathematics obtained at a maximum of two sittings.
(ii) Customs Assistant III – Consol 03 Entry Qualifications: – Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE) with Credits in not less than four subjects including English Language obtained at a maximum of two sittings. General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with credit in four subjects including English Language obtained at a maximum of two sittings.
How to Apply for Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019
Interested and qualified candidates who wants to apply for 2019 Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment should Click Here to Apply Online via Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) official website.
APPLICATION GUIDELINES FOR NIGERIA CUSTOMS SERVICE 2019 RECRUITMENT EXERCISE
Applicants are to Purchase APPLICATION E-VOUCHER PIN at the rate of ₦ 1,000.00 ONLY.
You can purchase your Application E-voucher PIN at any of the following Bank Branches Nation wide:
|A.M Microfinance Bank Limited||All Workers Microfinance Bank Limited|
|Consumer Microfinance Bank Limited||AB Microfinance Bank Limited|
|ABC Microfinance Bank Limited||NCS Microfinance Bank Limited|
You can also Purchase your Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019 Application E-Voucher PIN Online from Our Accredited Agents via this portal. CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE YOUR E-VOUCHER
1.Applicants must be a Nigerian by birth.
2.Applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 25 years at the time of entry into the Training school for school certificate holders or 26 – 32 years of age for those with higher qualifications such as Nurses, NCE and ICT etc.
3.Applicants must be physically fit for joining the NCS.
4.Applicants must be free from any previous criminal conviction by a court of law.
5. Applicants with any of the following problems are NOT to apply: sight problem, ear problem, communicable diseases, mental problems, below the height of 1.70 metres for males and 1.67 metres for females, stammering, or any physical disability.
6. Applicants are required to possess any of the following educational and/Professional qualifications.
a. West African School Certificate/Senior Secondary School Certificate.
b. General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level (not more than 2 sittings).
c. National Examination Council (NECO).
d. National Business and Technical Examinations (NABTEB).
e. WAEC City and Guilds or London City and Guild.
f. Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
g. Any other educational qualification equivalent to those mentioned above.
h. All applicants must produce their primary school leaving certificate.
j. All applicants must indicate their National Identification Number (NIN).
k. Applicants are to note that entry requirement into the following categories is SSCE or equivalent:
B1, B2, B3, B4, B5 C1, D1, D2, D4, D5, D6, E1, E2, E3, E4, F1, G, H. Any other additional qualifications in these categories can only serve as an added advantage for selection into the branch and not for advancement. See the guide for details.
7. Applicants with higher educational/professional qualification, i.e. HND, BA/BSC etc other than those stated in paragraph 1 (a-g) are not to apply. Applicants are warned that it is an offence to present false or forged documents for the Recruitment.
8. Certificates or qualifications not declared or tendered and accepted during the recruitment exercise is not acceptable after recruitment and cannot be tendered for the purpose of change of department or advancement while in the Nigeria Customs Service. Only qualifications obtained through proper service provisions are tenable after joining the Nigeria Customs Service.
9.Applicants are required to print out attestation Form.
10.Applicants must come to the recruitment centres with the following documents.
a. Photocopies of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration.
b. Photocopies of Credentials.
c. Duly completed Identification Form and signed by Chairman or Secretary of the Applicant’s LGA or by an officer of the rank of Commander, Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) or Equivalent and above from the Applicant’s candidate’s State of Origin.
d. Duly completed Parent Consent Form and signed by Applicant’s Parent or Guardian.
e. Four passport photographs duly signed and stamped by (C) above.
f. Candidates are to bring the scratch cards of their NECO and WAEC results to the recruitment centres.
11. Applicants will be required to produce original of all copies of credentials listed in paragraph 10 at any time during recruitment.
12. Completed Application Form is to be submitted online.
13. Any applicant suspected to have impersonated, falsified, forged or presented false document(s) shall be disqualified from the recruitment exercise and handed over to the Nigerian Police Force for prosecution.
14. The date for the Recruitment Aptitude Test will be posted on the Nigeria Customs Service portal.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about Nigerian Prisons Service Screening Exercise 2019, kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.