Are you looking for Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Recruitment 2019 Application Form? Do you want us to guide you on how to apply for the ongoing 2019 Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Recruitment? If yes, then this articleis for you.
We are pleased to inform the general public that Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) has began the recruitment of 3,200 personnel to fill existing vacancies within the agency.
Nigeria Customs Service is a reference and model administration with excellence in providing effective and efficient service to accomplish all dimensions of its mission.
That the Service is a modern, compact and dynamic Service that influences policy and contributes to Nigeria development. That the Service is recognized as being in the vanguard of Customs best practices and international standards.
This article will give you the latest updates, requirements, qualification and guidelines on how to apply for the 2019 Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) recruitment.
NCS Recruitment Requirements
Before you start your Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) application its good to know the recruitment requirements. Below are NCS 2019 recruitment requirements.
Applicants who wants to apply for Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) recruitment 2019 must:
1. Be a Nigerian either by birth or nationalization.
2. Have a valid means of identification; A voters card, driving license or national immigration passport.
3. Be between the ages of 18 and 30.
4. Meet the minimum requirements (if any) for your respective programme. Generally, selection is based:
- On your expression of a genuine interest in whichever area you decide;
- Passing the relevant tests;
- Your willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone; and
5. Have minimum of a Higher National Diploma (HND) or a Bachelors Degree from a higher institution
NCS Recruitment Criteria
- 800 Support Staff for Superintendent Cadre
- 2,400 Customs Inspector and Customs Assistant Cadre in the General Duty Categories.
How to Apply For Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Recruitment 2019
All interested and qualified applicants who wants to apply for 2019 NCS recruitment should visit www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng and apply online.
On completion of your application, your forms are to be submitted on same portal with correct details.
This application process is ABSOLUTELY FREE. NIGERIA CUSTOMS SERVICE will NEVER request any form of payment from applicants. All applicants will undergo a fair recruitment process.
Application Closing Date: Three (3) weeks from The day of publication.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Recruitment 2019, kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.