We are pleased to inform you that Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following vacant positions in the Superintendent, Inspector and Assistant Cadre of the Nigeria Customs Service (NCS).
Here you will get the Nigeria Customs Service 2019 recruitment requirements, qualifications and guidelines on how to apply successfully.
To be eligible to apply for Nigeria Customs Service 2019 recruitment you must:
- Be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Not be less than 1.7 metres in height, for male and 1.64 metres for female.
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres, male.
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in Service
- Not be suffering from any form of physical or mental disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offense
- Present a certificate of state of origin signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Governments. Certificates endorsed by Liaison officers are unacceptable
Nigeria Customs Service 2019 Recruitment Positions
1. Superintendent Cadre – Click Here to View Details
2. Inspectorate Cadre – Click Here to View Details
3. Assistant Cadre – Click Here to View Details
NOTE: Any Certificate Or Qualification Not Declared Or Tendered And Accepted During Application Shall Not Be Acceptable After Recruitment Exercise
You Are Hereby Warned:
- You Should Ensure To Submit Documents That Are Required By The Cadre You Are Applying For.(Eg. Don’t Use Bachelor’s Degree For Inspectorate Cadre)
- Do Not Submit More Than One Application. You Will Be Disqualified
Method of Application
Suitably qualified candidates who wish to apply are advised to log on to www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng and apply online.
This application process is ABSOLUTELY FREE. NIGERIA CUSTOMS SERVICE will NEVER request any form of payment from applicants. All applicants will undergo a fair recruitment process.
Select your preferred Cadre: Superintendent, Inspectorate or Assistant Cadre
- The Superintendent Cadre are:
- senior ranking officers comprising of Assistant Superintendent of Customs.
- Applicants that are between the ages of 18-30 years
- Applicants who possess a Bachelor’s Degree or a HND equivalent in any of the following field of study and NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- The Inspectorate Cadre are:
- Mid-Level officers comprising of Assistant Inspectors of Customs.
- Applicants who possess ND/NCE obtained from accredited Polytechnics in any of the listed fields of study in the cadre and NYSC Discharge or Exemption certificate
- Applicants that are aged 18 – 25years
- The Assistant Cadre are:
- junior ranking officers comprising of Customs Assistant.
- Applicants who possess SSCE/NECO or GCE with credits in not less than 3 subjects including English and Mathematics obtained at one sitting and passes in at least two other subjects. OR GCE Ordinary level with passes in four subjects including English and Mathematics obtained at one sitting or five or more subjects including English and Mathematics obtained at not more than two sittings for Customs Assistant Grade II – CONSOL 04.
- Applicants must possess evidence of full course in Government approved first school leaving certificate or S.75 or JSSC OR relevant Trade Test certificate for Customs Assistant – CONSOL 03.
Read and understand Job function requirements to ensure that you are qualified and then proceed by clicking ‘APPLY FOR THIS JOB’
Complete the registration form by selecting your job function and basic information
Click and read through the Terms and Conditions on the link provided and check the box beside the link to confirm that you have read and understood the terms. Then confirm you are not a robot and click the APPLY button.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about Nigeria Customs Service 2019 Recruitment, kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.