Are you looking for NDDC Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship 2019 application form? Do you want us to guide you on how to apply for 2019 NDDC Scholarships? If yes, then this article is for you.
We are pleased to inform you that the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) has concluded plans to sponsor Niger Delta youths for a one (1) year Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship.
In this article you will get the latest updates, requirements, qualification and guidelines on how to apply for NDDC foreign Post Graduate scholarship.
Note, the NDDC Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship 2019 is for suitably qualified applicants with relevant Bachelor’s/Master’s Degrees from recognized Universities in the following professional disciplines:
- Agricultural Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Information Technology
- Management Sciences
NDDC Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship Requirements
- Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service (NYSC).
- Applicants must have gained admission for a Post Graduate Programme in any of the listed disciplines above, in a foreign University.
- First degree with minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division for those wishing to undertake a Master’s Degree programme and a good Master’s Degree for PhD candidates from a recognized University.
- Guarantor’s written consent of good conduct of the applicant from any of the following persons from the applicant’s community/clan.
- Member of National Assembly/State House of Assembly
- Chairman of the LGA
- First Class Traditional Ruler
- High Court Judge
- Applicants who have already enrolled in Overseas’ Universities are NOT eligible to apply.
- Persons with evidence of cult membership or criminal record shall not be considered for the award.
How to Apply for NDDC Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship 2019
1. All interested and qualified candidates are advised to visit NDDC official website on www.nddc.gov.ng with the following attachments.
- Recent passport photograph
- Local Government Identification Letter.
- Post Graduate Admission Letter from a recognised Overseas University.
- Relevant Degrees from a recognized University.
- N.Y.S.C Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
2. Successfully completed application forms will be assigned registration numbers automatically.
3. Print the hard copy of the on-line generated acknowledgement for ease of reference.
4. All shortlisted applicants will be published on NDDC website.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about NDDC Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship 2019, kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.