Here is the latest information on N-Power Device Delivery Update, Requirements, Device Collection Centres and N-power payment issues
We have received numerous requests from N-power volunteers requesting to know the latest N-power device delivery update and the requirements for collection of the devices.
We are glade to inform you that the N-power team has listed the important items needed for the device collection.
When you are contacted to collect your device, please go with the items listed below.
Here is what you need to collect your device;
- BVN Slip
- A Pen
- ID Card
N-Power Device Delivery Update And Requirements
1. You will recall that we shared a device delivery update on the 5th of August and explained the process of receiving, pre-loading and delivering the devices.
2. You will also recall that we stated that the Federal Government of Nigeria entered into an Asset Finance Agreement with the Bank of Industry to provide devices. Certain vendors were preapproved by the Bank of Industry to provide those devices.
3. As at today, some vendors have delivered their devices but Brian and Speedstar are yet to be delivered.
4. Now for the devices that have been delivered, a team is currently pre-loading each device with over one million resources which includes videos, textbooks and so much more.
5. To move the process along, we have begun to deliver devices to beneficiaries (who selected devices before March, 2017) in Lagos and Abuja.
6. There has however, been a hold on delivering devices to N-Agro volunteers in Lagos and Abuja.
*Lagos, because they have not completed their training with the Ministry of Agric.
*Abuja, because a huge number of N-Agro beneficiaries did NOT turn up for the training. The ones who turned up will be contacted soon.
7. Those who received their devices in Lagos and Abuja would have noticed that they had to go to the MTN Service Centers to collect them.
8. But the pace was not very fast, so it was ramped up for Rivers State.
9. For those collecting devices in Rivers, we ask that you be orderly, don’t rush. It is NOT a first come, first serve basis. Each device has been marked with your name. NO ONE can give your device to anyone else.
10. We understand some scrupulous elements have been demanding money from you to get into the venue. DO NOT PAY ANYONE.
Take a photo, record a video and post it here, it will be addressed immediately.
11. Shipping has begun to 7 other states asides from Lagos, Abuja and Port-Harcourt. The states will be announced once the logistics have been fully addressed.
12. Please understand that this is a process. Everyone will get their devices. Be patient.
All parties are working assiduously to ensure that the devices get into your hands in the shortest time possible.
Remember, this Device Delivery Update is for those who selected devices before March 27th, 2017.