Maventeq Systems is a top-notch solutions company, which seeks to meet the needs of organizations with the aim of ensuring more efficient and effective business processes in order that the resources of an organization may be well utilized thereby impacting the bottom line positively.
Our client, a multinational Oil and Gas company in Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nurse
Location: Onshore, Nigeria
- Onshore, Nigeria
- Monday – Friday 7.30am – 5 pm
- Alternate Weekend (Saturday & Sunday) 7:30am – 2pm.
- Report to Company Chief Medical Officer for professional directives, support and advice
- Report to company’s Head of Nursing / Manager for all aspects of their routine and emergency duties
- Ready to work both day and night shifts
- Maintain accurate MEDICAL records of all activities and produce reports and statistics periodically as may be required.
- Maintain a log of daily consultations, hospitalization and transfer to retainer hospitals.
- Actively involved in emergency and primary treatment for accidents and illnesses; organize first aid as necessary and assist in evacuation where necessary.
- Take directives from the SMO and or Head of Nursing for the general administration, maintenance and arrangement of the CLINIC.
- Ensure proper disposal of medical waste.
- Conduct periodic deep cleaning of all patient areas.
- Ensure that high standards are maintained regarding infection control in the out-patient and hospitalization areas and others as may be necessary.
Training and Investigation:
- Offer support and advise on the completion of accident & incident report forms, including follow up and investigation on accidents, and carry out health surveillance with respect to legislative and COMPANY’s requirements.
- Participate in regular first aid instruction for staff and dependents and drills for first aid teams and emergency support staff.
- Participate in Port Harcourt Clinic health facility survey in accordance with all applicable local regulations and COMPANY`s requirements.
- Initiate, control, record and provide input and advice with all matters hazardous to health
- Must be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria and must in addition, possess a valid licence.
- 5 years of working experience of which last 2 years continual practice in any one or 2 of the following areas in a reputable hospital; Accident and emergency, intensive care unit, operating theatre, Medical or Surgical wards and paediatrics
- Basic computer knowledge with emphasis on words and excel.
- Nigerian Registered Nurse; must be less than 35 years of age and must hold a recognized Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery
- Additional qualification in paediatric and emergency nursing will be an added advantage
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: mailto:email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 1st February, 2020.
Note: Only candidates who meets the job requirements will be contacted.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about Maventeq Systems Limited Recruitment 2020, kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.