Are you looking for how to loan money easily in Nigeria without any collateral? If yes, FairMoney is the answer. The good news is that with FairMoney, you can get a loan instantly in 5 Minutes, from anywhere in Nigeria.
What is FairMoney
- 0.1 What is FairMoney
- 0.2 How Can i Get an Instant Loan from FairMoney?
- 0.3 How Much Can I Borrow and for How Long?
- 0.4 What is FairMoney Interest Rate?
- 0.5 What Makes FairMoney Different from Other Lenders?
- 0.6 What to Do When Your loan application is Rejected?
- 0.7 Do I Need Documents or a Collateral?
- 1 How to Repay FairMoney Loan?
FairMoney is a licensed online lender, that provides instant loans to meet up urgent cash needs. Get a quick loan from N3500-200,000 in minutes. No document, no collateral.
FairMoney interest charges are all-inclusive, ensuring transparency. You can repay on or before your due date with a reduced interest rate
How Can i Get an Instant Loan from FairMoney?
You need an Android phone. Click Here to Download the FairMoney App from the Google Play Store. Sign in with Facebook or your Phone Number, answer a few questions, confirm your identity to receive a loan offer. If you accept it, you will receive your loan instantly on your preferred bank account.
How Much Can I Borrow and for How Long?
As of today, FairMoney offer loans from N1,500 to N150,000 for a period of one to three months. The better your lending history and positive behaviour, the more you can access and the longer the period.
What is FairMoney Interest Rate?
FairMoney interest rate varies based on your profile, from 10% to 30% per month.
What Makes FairMoney Different from Other Lenders?
- Speed of delivery – You can get a loan instantly in 5 Minutes, from anywhere in Nigeria
- Flexibility – You can repay on or before your due date with a reduced interest rate
- No hidden charges – Our interest charges are all-inclusive, ensuring transparency
- The customer is King – Our team is trained to treat you with the utmost respect at all times
What to Do When Your loan application is Rejected?
Apologies on that, you can apply again in 15 days! It might be for different reasons:
- Not enough information found on the phone: you should increase your phone usage (Calls/SMS) to be eligible.
- We decided not to give you a credit this time after analyzing your profile. Keep using your bank account with healthy revenues to get a loan soon.
Do I Need Documents or a Collateral?
No document, no collateral!
You will only need to share your BVN during the loan application and connect your ATM card to authorize us to debit your account for the repayment.
Note, FairMoney is a Nigerian-French company with European data security standards. FairMoney will never sell the information you shared to third parties.
FairMoney request for your BVN to verify your identity and make sure you didn’t default from other companies.
To know your BVN, dial *565*0# from the phone number linked to your bank account.
How to Repay FairMoney Loan?
Click on the “Repay” button in the app to pay with an ATM card.
You can also repay via bank transfer or cash deposit to the following details:
Account Name: MyCredit
Bank Name: Stanbic IBTC
Account Number: 0023462495.
Please add the code given in the app to your transfer reference/description.
After the payment, please send an email to email@example.com with a screenshot of your proof of payment.
Kindly note it takes up to 24h to update your repayment.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about FairMoney, kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.