Are you looking for INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Form for 2019 general election? Or you want to know the guidelines on how to apply for INEC adhoc staff recruitment 2018/2019. If yes, then you are at the right track.
In this article, you will get the latest updates, requirements and step by step procedures on how to apply for Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC adhoc staff recruitment for 2019 general elections.
Note, before you start filling the INEC recruitment application form, there are things you need to know about the INEC recruitment exercise.
Things You Should know About INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2018/2019
Below are things you need to know about INEC adhoc staff recruitment. How to download INEC Adhoc Staff recruitment form and apply successfully.
Candidates are to note the following:
- You must be 18 years old and above before you can apply for INEC adhoc staff recruitment.
- You must be a citizen of Nigeria.
- You must have a permanent voters card.
- You must know how to read and write
- You must know the position and duty of the post you are applying for before making your final choice.
List of INEC Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment Positions
Below are full list of INEC ad-hoc staff available positions you can apply in the 2019 general election;
- State Constituency Returning Officers (SCRO)
- Senatorial District Constituency Returning Officers (SDCRO)
- Federal Constituency Returning Officers (FCRO)
- State Assembly Constituency Returning Officers (SACRO)
- Collation Officers (CO)
- Supervisory Presiding Officers (SPO)
- Presiding Officers (PO)
- Assistant Presiding Officers (SPO)
INEC Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment Criteria
Note, the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC will only recruit adhoc staff for 2019 general elections from well known institutions listed below:
- Youth Corps members – from the NYSC.
- Students – from federal govt-owned tertiary educational institutions.
- Federal civil servants – from federal government agencies, including tertiary educational institutions in the states of recruitment
How to Apply for INEC Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates who wants to participate for 2019 INEC adhoc staff recruitment are advised to visit INEC official website on http://www.inecnigeria.org to download the Adhoc Staff Recruitment Form and apply online.
Note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by email or phone number to proceed for INEC training for 2019 general elections.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Form & How to Apply Successfully, kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.