Are you looking for How to Pay Nigerian Maritime University School Fees, Acceptance Fee and Other school Charges? or you need the full step by step guidelines on how to generate the RRR and pay through Remita. If yes, then this article is for you.
We have received numerous requests from parents and guardians on various platforms yearning for legit information about NMU school fees and how to pay NMU school fees acceptance fee and other charges.
Many have been asking us questions like;
- How can i pay Nigerian Maritime University school fees?
- How can i pay NMU acceptance fee?
- Can i pay Nigerian Maritime University school fees online?
- What is NMU account number?
- How much is Nigerian Maritime University school fees and acceptance fee?
- How can i generate RRR for NMU school fees payment?
If this has been your questions and worries, then worry no more for the information contained in this post will give answers to all your questions.
How to Pay Nigerian Maritime University School Fees
Below is the step by step guidelines on how to pay Nigerian Maritime University School Fees, acceptance fee and other school charges.
- Firstly, generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR)
- Then proceed to pay at any commercial bank into the following account:
- Account Name: Nigeria Maritime University
- CBN Account Number: 0240522761018
Students or parents should then change teller to receipt at Bursary Office after confirmation of payments, that’s all.
If you need us to help you with more updated information on How to Pay Nigerian Maritime University School Fees, Acceptance Fee and Other Charges, kindly provide us your phone number or email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.