FUTO 2017/2018 Post UTME Admission Screening Form – The Federal University of Technology, Owerri, FUTO has announced the commencement of the Post-UTME screening application form for 2017/2018 academic session.
Candidates who chose the University as their First Choice and scored a minimum of 180 marks and above should apply for FUTO 2017/2018 Post UTME Admission Screening exercise.
FUTO 2017/2018 Post UTME Admission Screening Exercise
FUTO will only admit candidates who made the University their 1st Choice in 2017/2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and had a minimum score of 180 marks and above. Candidates must have at least five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
How To Apply For FUTO 2017/2018 Post UTME Admission Screening
Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of N2, 000.00 (Two thousand naira) only, excluding bank charges. Follow the process below to apply:
1) Visit the University website: futo.edu.ng
2) Click on Prospective students.
3) Click on the link; “2017/2018 Post-UTME Application”.
4) Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
5) Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number to pay at any bank or simply pay with your bank ATM card).
6) Proceed to any bank for your payment with your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
7) Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
8) Proceed with the completion of the form.
9) Correctly enter your O’Level results.
10) Confirm your entries.
11) Submit your application
12) Print out your acknowledgment slip.
13) Await further communication from the University.
Duration of the Aptitude Test
The Aptitude Test will hold from Monday, September 18, 2017, to Saturday
September 23, 2017. The specific time and date for individual candidates would be
communicated in due course.
1) You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
2) Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Aptitude Test.
3) Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would
automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
Application Closing Date:
September 15th, 2017