The Federal University, Otuoke, 2017/2018 Post UTME Admission Screening Form announced. Cut off mark 150. See Post UTME Registration Requirement below:
We are glade to inform all candidates who made the Federal University, Otuoke their 1st Choice in the 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and had a minimum score of 150 and above to apply for the Federal University, Otuoke, 2017/2018 Post UTME admission screening exercise.
Federal University, Otuoke, 2017/2018 Post UTME Admission Screening Exercise
FUOtuoke will only admit candidates who made the University their 1st Choice in 2017/2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and had a minimum score of 150 marks and above. Candidates must have at least five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
Note, candidates who did not choose Federal University Otuoke as their first choice but wish to study in the university and scored 150 and above are advised to do the necessary change of institution to Federal University Otuoke 72 hours before applying.
How To Apply For Federal University, Otuoke, 2017/2018 Post UTME Admission Screening Exercise
Eligible candidates for the Federal University, Otuoke, 2017/2018 Post UTME Admission Screening are required to pay a processing fee of N2, 000.00 (Two thousand naira) only by using a Debit Card or pay at the bank option for application processing and Post-UTME fee. Candidates are to visit www.fuotuoke.edu.ng or www.ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng for detailed instructions for the online application
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE ONLINE APPLICATION
Candidates are required to upload the following documents:
1) Recent Passport – size photograph
2) Copy of 2017 JAMB UTME original result printout
3) Copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O-Level Result
4) Copy of LGA Identification letter
5) Copy of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
6) Valid WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O-Level Result Checking Scratch Card Details.
1) Use a digital passport photograph
2) Use the same name as used in your JAMB UTME and in the same order
3) Submit a valid email address and phone number in your online application
4) Upload your O’level checking scratch card. For candidates combining two O’1evel results, both scratch cards should be uploaded accordingly
COMMENCEMENT/DEADLINE OF ONLINE APPLICATION
1) Online application portal will be open from Tuesday, 5th September 2017. via our portal www.fuotuoke.edu.ng or www.ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng. For more information, visit FUOtuoke official admission portal via www.fuotuoke.edu.ng
Application Closing Date:
22nd September 2017