Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) is a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation with a long and established history of operations in Nigeria. The company’s oil & gas production activities constitute one of the largest sources of revenue for the Nigerian government.
Applications are invited for:
Job Position: Graduate Internship Programme (Engineering)
Job Location: Eket, Akwa Ibom
Alternate Location: Nigeria : Eket || Nigeria : Lagos
Job Segment: Engineer, Electrical Engineering
Upstream Nigeria Internship
- This programme offers recent Nigerian graduates the opportunity to gain invaluable industry experience in a world-leading engineering company. From day one of your internship, you can expect to apply your knowledge and experience in a real business setting.
- You will be given an opportunity to prove yourself through challenging assignments and gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge that will take you a long way in your future career.
- At ExxonMobil, we believe in continuous learning and development. As an intern with ExxonMobil, you will be provided not only with on-the-job training, but also mentoring and coaching by your supervisors. Finally, an internship with ExxonMobil will show you what the world’s leading petroleum and petrochemical company is like from the inside.
- Applicants to this programme must be Nigerian with a Degree in the following engineering disciplines: Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical, Process, Computer Engineering and other related engineering disciplines.
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class Upper (2:1).
- Candidates with a bachelor’s degree class of Second Class Lower (2:2) are eligible to apply for the programme if they hold a master’s degree with a Distinction
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) or a master’s degree no earlier than 2018
- Be self-motivated and energetic with good leadership, teamwork, analytical and communication skills.
Make sure you upload the following documents:
- A cover letter indicating your internship availability period
- An updated resume
- Academic Transcript showing CGPA
- Degree Certificate showing class of degree and date of graduation
- NYSC Discharge / Exemption Certificate (not applicable to pre-NYSC Pharmacy and Medical Laboratory Science candidates)
How to Apply for Exxon Mobil Nigeria Graduate Internship Programme 2020
All interested and qualified candidate should Click Here to Apply Online
- No ExxonMobil job advert requires payment of any processing or registration fee.
- Your application is complete only when you receive a confirmation email.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about Exxon Mobil Nigeria Graduate Internship Programme 2020 kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.