Do you dream of working with an electricity industry to earn a living in Nigeria? If yes, we are pleased to inform you that Egbin Power Plc Operations & Maintenance Technician Trainee Programme 2019 is here.
In this article, you will get the latest updates, requirements, qualification and guidelines on how to apply for the ongoing Egbin Power Plc Operations & Maintenance Technician Trainee Programme 2019.
Egbin Power Plc. Lagos is one of the biggest additions to the electricity industry in Nigeria. Often seen as the biggest single generating power station in Sub-Saharan Africa, it was built to meet the every rising demand for electricity in Lagos and its environs.
Following the nation’s privatization exercise, Sahara, through its power division, Sahara Power Group and sundry affiliations, acquired the 1320 MW installed capacity Egbin Power Plant. We are working towards deploying a minimum of 5,000 MW of electricity generation over the next five years.
Applications are invited for:
Job Position: Operations & Maintenance Technician Trainee Programme 2019
Job Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- The Operations & Maintenance Technician Trainee Programme is a 9-Month intensive blended training, designed to build and develop well trained technicians across all aspect of power engineering.
- The selected candidates will gather experience across the various technical departments of the power plant, acquiring requisite competencies to contribute to the achievement of the company’s overall strategic objectives.
Qualifications & Experience
- National Technical Certificate (Issued by NABTEB) in either Electrical & Wiring, Machining, Welding & Fabrication or any other Engineering Related Field.
- Ordinary National Diploma in any of the following Engineering Fields (Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical, Production, Metallurgic and Material) Engineering or any other related Engineering field.
- 0-2 Years Experience in any organisation.
Skills & Competencies:
- Elementary principles of general science
- Basic mechanical, hydraulic and lab principles
- Possess general knowledge of the methods, practices, tools, materials and machines used in the assigned craft
- Knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods
- Observational skills, basic repairs and troubleshooting
- Use and care of common hand tools and equipment used in the maintenance of large complex machinery and equipment
- Ability to read, interpret and carry out complex written and oral instructions
- Good tool handling skills.
- Self Driven
Egbin Power Plc Operations & Maintenance Technician Trainee Programme 2019
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates who wants to apply for Egbin Power Plc Operations & Maintenance Technician Trainee Programme 2019 should Click Here to Apply Online
Application Deadline Date: 11th May, 2019.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about Egbin Power Plc Operations & Maintenance Technician Trainee Programme 2019, kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.