Are you a graduate looking for a job in a suitable and positive environment? If yes, Apply now for the ongoing Edo State Government Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019.
NAFS S.G. Nigeria Limited (a professional training and consultancy firm), on behalf of the Edo State Government invites dynamic and focused young graduates who wish to make a career in verbatim reporting to apply for engagement in the vacant position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Here we will give you latest updates, requirements and guidelines on how to apply for Edo State Government Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019.
Candidates must have:
- A minimum of a Second Class (Lower Division) Degree from an accredited university or a Higher National Diploma (HND);
- A good command of both written and spoken English.
- Prior working experience is not compulsory, although computer literacy is an advantage. Preferred candidates should be below the age of 35 years.
If your application is accepted, you will
- Be trained free of charge to use a shorthand/Voice machine to record court proceedings.
- Be employed by the Edo State Government as an officical Verbatim Court Reporter upon the successful completion of the training programme.
Edo State Government Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019
Method of Application
All qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter as one attachment in Microsoft Word or PDF format to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline Date:
10th August, 2019.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about Edo State Government Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019, kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.