Are you looking for how to apply for Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) Recruitment 2019/2020 or you want to know when DPR 2019 recruitment will start? If yes, then this article is for you.
In this post, you will get the requirements, guidelines and latest updates on when 2019 DPR recruitment form will be out online.
Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) is a department under the Nigerian Federal Ministry of Petroleum Resources (FMPR), saddled with the responsibility of exploration and importation of Petroleum products.
We have received numerous request from aspirants yearning for legit information about Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) Recruitment 2019.
- When will Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) Recruitment 2019 recruitment form be out?
- How can i apply for 2019/2020 DPR recruitment?
- What is the salary structure of DPR?
- How can i get DPR recruitment form 2019? etc.
DPR 2019 Recruitment Requirements
All interested candidates who wants to apply for the Department of Petroleum Resources recruitment must possess any of the following;
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution;
- Not more than 30-40 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.);
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings;
- Must Possess NYSC discharged/exemption certificate;
- Must be computer literate
How to Apply for DPR Recruitment 2019
- To begin, read carefully the instructions on the recruitment portal homepage and get the required documents for the category that best describes your interest.
- Click the register button under the “application guidelines section” on the recruitment portal home page or click the button below to go the registration page. You can restart the application at any time before final submission. To restart, click on the restart application button at the bottom of any application page.
- On the registration page, make sure you fill the form with correct data, click on the register button and a confirmation message will be sent to the e-mail provided.
Make sure you protect your login credentials. It should not be shared with others.
The password format should contain one uppercase letter, one lower case letter and one number and must be at least six characters long examples:
Dpr12dwe, pR12dw32, User1234
- After registration, you should get an e-mail confirmation to notify you of your registration and you will be redirected to the login page where you are to login with the new credentials you just created. Login and select the appropriate job type that best describe your interest. Read the instructions beneath carefully an click on apply.
- On the next page, select the job type that best describe your field of study and click on apply.
- The next page requires your bio-data information and a passport photograph which must be in .png format and not more than 62 Kilobyte (62Kb).Click on the box to upload your photo and click on save and continue to submit the form and picture.NOTE: Make sure the form is submitted before proceeding.
- On the next page fill in your contact details and proceed to the next stage.
- The third stage requires you to fill in your education information. For graduate trainee position, you can only enter one higher institution and more than one for experienced hire.
- All documents should be in PDF format.The following documents are required on this page:N.Y.S.C Discharge/ exemption CertificateHigher Institution CertificateSecondary School leaving Certificate
- On the next page, provide your referee information, professional qualification (if available) and select your preferred and alternate examination center. Click on save and continue and your profile will be created. Go through this page and edit any incorrect information.You can print this page for reference purposes as this contains your reference number which you should write down in a safe place.NOTE: This page does not guarantee your approval for any job posting. It is merely for reference purposes.Before clicking the submit and print button, make sure you cross-check the information you provided. You will not be able to make futher changes.
- You should always check your e-mail and dashboard for any latest information.
- You can always access this information page by clicking on how it works button at the top tab.
Application for any job posting is free. Under no circumstance will you be required to pay any sum of money or disclose your account information to any personnel.
Currently, Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) Recruitment 2019/2020 Application is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. We will update immediately the DPR form is out online.
To be ascertain if DPR 2019 Recruitment form is out online, reach out to the official DPR website on www.recruitment.dpr.gov.ng
If you need us to help you with more updated information about Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) Recruitment 2019/2020, kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.