De Santiago Milan Hotel and Suites is a top-class Luxury hotel with elegant and glamour. Starting from the lobby of the hotel to the elegantly finished rooms, the interior provide a comfortable and unmatched experience. Our hotel is primed for corporate, business and leisure travelers, offering superior services and excellent facilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Supervisor
Core purpose of the Job
- To take care of the hotel’s infrastructure (e.g. buildings, electricity.) You will manage maintenance personnel and plan various renovation and repair projects.
- In this role, you should be organized and proactive.
- Your goal will be to ensure our hotel premises are safe and functional for guests and employees alike.
- Design servicing periods and Inspect all equipment and run tests where necessary for:
- Air Conditioners.
- Kitchen burners.
- Laundry machines.
- Borehole tanks.
- Gym equipment.
- Constant check of diesel level.
- Routine checks of hotel facilities to carry out repairs where necessary.
- Effectively delegate any maintenance issues to be resolved on each shift and small projects to the right skills in the team, planning and managing effective works.
- Adhere to daily and weekly checks to ensure smooth operation of site.
- Develop a Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) schedule, ensure full preventative maintenance is carried out, plan in missed maintenance activities, and lead the team to deliver effectively.
- Schedule both internal and external work(s) maximizing planned down time and reducing unplanned downtime.
- Manage the team to ensure machine availability, reactively managing dysfunctional machinery with the Shift management.
- Optimize equipment according to standard procedure, enhancing performance and product quality, ensuring the achievement of all Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Ensure routine calibration and maintenance requirements of a variety of electro-mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems are undertaken.
- Ensure that designated buildings, plant and facilities are fit for purpose and to provide proactive support/solutions when required.
- Develop clear accountability for maintenance materials spend combined with a strategy to manage expenditure.
Qualifications / Experience
- Manufacturing/Engineering Degree is preferred, or HND, BTech.
- Extensive plant level experience with significant proven man management experience
- Completed a fully indentured apprenticeship with a mechanical/ electrical / electronic discipline.
- Excellent leadership and man management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage a variety of cross-functional team members.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills.
- Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making.
- Commercially aware.
- Good time management for meeting strict deadlines.
- Attitude: Must be Friendly, honest, transparent and diligent in all dealings.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
Application Closing Date
18th September, 2019.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about De Santiago Milan Hotel and Suites Recruitment, kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.