Are you looking for BW Offshore Nigeria Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2019? Do you want us to guide you on how to apply for BW Offshore 2019 Scholarship Scheme? If yes, then continue reading.
BW Offshore is a leading global provider of floating production services to the oil and gas industry. BW Offshore is represented in all major oil and gas regions world-wide with a fleet of 15 owned FPSOs.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme
BW offshore Nigeria is delighted to announce its Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme for four (4) Nigerian applicants intending to study select engineering courses at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU). The objective of the scheme is to provide financial support to Nigerians intending to further the education in courses that are relevant to the FPSO / Oil and Gas industry at the University.
The following courses qualify for award of scholarships at the NTNU:
- MSc Marine Technology
- MSc in Petroleum Engineering
- MSc in Petroleum Geosciences
- MSc in Natural Gas Technology
Eligibility Criteria To Qualify for the Scholarship
- Have gained full time post-graduate admission into the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NINU).
- Be a citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and currently reside in Nigeria
- Have obtained a University degree in Engineering or Sciences from a Nigerian
- University with a minimum of 3.5/5.0 CGPA
- Be less than 30 years of age by 31/12/2019
- Display sound intellectual ability and leadership potential
- Have a valid Nigerian international passport
- Not have previously studied at a Post Graduate level
- Not be a beneficiary of any other scholarship or giant
Application Closing Date
BW Offshore Nigeria Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2019
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates will be nominated by the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) following an assessment of the candidate’s academic qualifications and strength of each individual application.
All nominated candidates will be contacted directly by BW Offshore, using only official BW Offshore email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and requested to submit the following documentation via email:
- Copy of NTNU Admission Letter
- Completed Scholarship Application Form
- Copy of data page of international passport
- Passport Photograph (white background; not older than three months).
- Court Affidavit in a case of any mismatch of name in any presented documentation.
- Academic/Work Reference from candidates’ Head of Department or Supervisor / Line Manager.
- Short Essay of no more than one A4 (8.5″ x 11″) page. Font Arial; Font size 11). The essay should address the following:
- Why have you chosen Engineering as a career?
- Why do you feel you are deserving of receiving the BW Offshore Scholarship?
- Following the review of candidate’s documentation and essay, shortlisted candidates will be invited for a short online interview with a BW Offshore panel before the final decision is made.
- The scholarship will cover tuition fees accommodation and one economy return flight ticket from Nigeria to Norway and a contribution towards living expenses only.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about BW Offshore Nigeria Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2019, kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.