The Dufil Prima Foods Plc National Post Graduate Nutrition Scholarship 2017 is out. See scholarship details and how to apply here.
As part of its corporate social responsibilities, Dufil Prima Foods Plc is continuing the Scholarship programme for Nigerian students studying Nutrition and Dietetics at Postgraduate Degree level.
The objective of the programme is to sustainably assist in the training of high level Nutrition and Dietetic manpower in the country. It is hoped that over a period of time these highly trained nutritionists will continue to chart and guide the way for optimum nutrition for all Nigerians
Dufil Prima Foods Plc National Post Graduate Nutrition Scholarship 2017
- The scholarship is open to all Nigerian students qualified for admission into M.Sc Programme in Nutrition (Nutrition and Dietetics) in the Nigerian University System.
- Awards will be made to qualified and suitable students from every geopolitical zone of the Federation including the FCT.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should request for an Application Form (Free of Charge) from the “Coordinator” via the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org Complete Application Forms with:
- A copy of the letter of admission Into the programme for the current academic session.
- Evidence of State of origin obtained from the appropriate Local Government Area and duly signed by the Chairman or Secretary Photocopy of NYSC certificate
- Photocopy of all certificates (‘O’ level and degree)
- A brief statement (Max 300 words) on how you plan to utilize your graduate nutrition training.
All these should be forwarded in an envelope (A4 size) marked “APPL. 2017 Awards” on the top left hand corner to:
The Co-ordinator, Dufil-Nutrition Award Programme,
6th October, 2017.