2017/2018 UNIZIK Post UTME Admission Screening – Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK Post UTME screening application form for the 2017/2018 academic session has been released. Candidates who chose the university as their first choice and scored up to 200 and above should proceed to pick the application form.
Candidates who made the University (UNIZIK) their 1st Choice in 2017/2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and had a minimum score of 200 marks and above. Candidates must have at least five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
How To Apply For 2017/2018 UNIZIK Post UTME Admission Screening Exercise
Eligible candidates would be required to pay screening fee of N2,000 (Two thousand naira) only, excluding bank charges. Follow the process below to apply:
1) Visit portal.unizik.edu.ng
2) Click on ‘Create Account’
3) Enter your UTME Reg No and a valid E-mail address and click ‘Send’.
4) A verification code will be sent to your email instantly.
5) Copy the verification code and click on ‘Continue’
6) On the application form, enter your phone number, password, verification code and select the access level and click on ‘ Submit’
7) Your login details will be sent to your email address instantly.
8) Continue with the application by logging in with the login credentials sent to your email
9) After successful login, click on ‘Step One’, click on ‘Generate Application Form RRR’
10) Print the RRR (Remita) page, proceed to any bank of your choice nationwide to make a payment of N2,000 only
11) Login to the portal, click on ‘Step Two’, click on ‘Confirm payment’, enter the RRR number and click on ‘Verify payment’. If payment confirmation is successful, or if you get a notification ‘Payment already verified’, then proceed to “Step Three”.
12) Click on ‘Step Three’, click on ‘Fill Application Form’, Fill out the application form. You can
save each stage of the application and continue at a later time. Also, you can edit your information as often as possible within the application period.
13) Check the ‘I Agree’ box and click on “submit” button.
14) Print out the Application Form and come along with it for your screening and POST UTME examination.
Note, candidates are required to print-out the Application Form from the UNIZIK Portal and come along with it for UNIZIK Post UTME Admission Screening.
September 15th, 2017